Imbue Intimate Hygiene Wash has been crafted from plant extracts. It is cruelty-free, alcohol-free, vegan and paraben-free.Natural Formulated with ingredients like aloe vera , neem , banyan, tea tree oil inspired from ancient ayurvedic practice of Yoni Prakshalanam.Helps maintain PH Balance. Prevents infections and helps relieve itchiness, irritation, foul odour & dryness.Easy to use flip top bottle handy while bathing or showering.
- Imbue Intimate Hygiene Wash helps keep the vaginal ecosystem healthy.
- It maintains the growth of lactobacilli which help in maintaining the correct pH levels (acidic) in the vagina.
- It is an alcohol-free and all natural formulation.
- It is pH balanced and can be used daily multiple times.
- It keeps the external genital area fresh, clean and infection free.
- Say goodbye to dryness, itchiness, irritation, foul odor, etc. with Imbue.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is very effective in the management of candidiasis and vaginitis, and helps keeps the vulva soft and moisturized.
- Tea-Tree – The tea-tree oil helps in the growth of Lactobacilli which control the growth of Candila albicans and works as an effective antiseptic agent.
- Neem – Neem prevents infection and also exerts a broad spectrum microbial activity to fight vaginal infections.
- Banyan Fig – Banyan Fig reduces irritation and itching and prevents bacterial infections and also controls the odour.
HOW TO USE
Apply the Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam either directly through your hands or through a washcloth/ tissue.
- STEP 1 Wash your hands and dry them properly.
- STEP 2 Take appropriate amount of foam on your palm or washcloth.
- STEP 3 Gently apply it all over your external genital area.
1. When my vagina smells bad, does it always mean there’s an infection?
No, not necessarily. The smell of the vagina depends on many factors. It varies mainly during the following times: During periods, After coitus/sex, Due to excessive sweat, Due to your diet (excessive consumption of foods like garlic and onion), In case of a vaginal infection, the bad odour is coupled with irritation, itchiness, pain, excess discharge (which is not clear white but grey or green in colour).
2. I am a bit obsessive when it comes to hygiene, how many times can I use the Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam in a day?
Intimate Hygiene Foam by Imbue is made from natural ingredients and is pH balanced; hence it can be used multiple times (up to 8 times) in a day depending up on the need. We would recommend you to use it twice everyday.
3. I was once advised, that I should wash myself every time after sex to reduce risk of STDs. Does Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam serve as a replacement for that?
No, Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam is not a replacement for condoms, and neither is water. We would advise you to always use condoms and practice safe sex to avoid getting infected from STDs or STIs.